Due to COVID-19, we are in a season of waiting!
As you are well aware, guidelines regarding the novel coronavirus are changing daily. Unfortunately we cannot predict how this virus may affect us in June, so at this point we are planning to go ahead as scheduled unless a directive to do otherwise is given by a relevant public health authority. Due to this uncertainty we are pushing back our early bird registration to June 1. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with questions!
New online Registration is now Live.