June 19-25, 2022
Theme - Live It
Oregon Camp Cedarbrook has many fun and exciting activities for campers ages 8-18. Canoeing, archery, drama, nature craft, outdoor cooking, and fishing are just some of the daily activities offered.
Enjoy free-time every day by swimming or canoeing. You could grab a treat at the camp store, or play basketball with friends! You can also play mini-golf, take a trip down the water slide, hang out with friends or make crafts. The possibilities are endless!
Campouts for Grades 3-6
Out Trip for Grades 7 – 12
During the week campers (grades 7-12) get to go offsite for a fun activity of their choosing.
- White Water Rafting – Cost $85
This Rafting will be led by Youth Dynamics, a Christian professional organization whose leaders are trained in white water rafting and instruction. For more information about their organization; check out their website www.yd.org. If you have any questions contact Marjie “Tweety” Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, swimsuit. hat, water shoes good for rafting/getting wet.
- Hike on Mt. Hood– Cost $25
A day hike on Mt. Hood. If you have any questions contact Marjie “Tweety” Randall at email@example.com. Campers will need to bring sunscreen, a water bottle, good walking closed toe shoes and ready for a day of fun!
How to Prepare Your Child for Camp
Download our CLUE after May 1st to find out all the necessary details about camp, such as what to bring, forms you need to have filled out, our special dress up dinner, and so much more!
Need directions? Or want to know what the campground looks like? Visit our forms page and scroll to the bottom.
Oregon Camp Cedarbrook Scholarships
– Please return by May 15th to:
Oregon Camp Cedarbrook
7425 SW Varns Street
Tigard, Oregon 97223
Or Email to by May 15th to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Scholarship Process:
– Camper (or parent, for younger campers) must complete the Scholarship Application located on the forms page.
– One Reference Form must be completed by a person who knows you well, other than a family member.( i.e. your pastor, church youth group, club leader, Sunday School teacher, or youth pastor)
– Scholarship Guidelines
- All forms must be received by the Scholarship Committee by the deadline
- Incomplete forms will not be considered (this includes the Reference Form)
- The amount of the scholarship is dependent upon the resources available and the number of applicants.
- Application deadline is May 15th
- Applicants must have paid the $65 non-refundable registration fee in order to be considered
- Scholarships are not transferable
Scholarships can be awarded for up to 50% of the remaining cost of camp, excluding the non-refundable Registration fee per applicant
- Award letters will be sent out to every applicant by the end of May